Enlarging your favourite photos, designs and images are easy using Magnipic
Stunning personal display art from your computer to your door in 7 simple steps:
Step One – Upload your image to our site
• Upload the photo or picture that you wish to enlarge in our online art studio. Or select something from the photographers and artists in our online gallery.
• Customise your picture with our point and click online art studio tools.
• Follow the steps below in sequence to guarantee the best possible results.
Step Two – Select size and printing material
• Choose the desired enlarged size that your image is to be printed on canvas
• Our image software will automatically specify the maximal blow-up size available based on the quality of your uploaded image.
• Choose the fine quality material you would like us to print on – canvas printing, photo-paper printing or adhesive photo paper printing. Your material choice greatly affects the final look of the image.
Step Three – Create an artistic effect
Keep your photo or image in its original form or give it a new look using one of our inspiring artistic effects. With the click of a button you can view your print in one of these styles:
• Oil painting
• Color pencil sketch
• Silk print
• Fauvist oil painting
Step Four – Pick a treatment and frame
• Available treatment options depend on the material you've chosen for your canvas prints
• Canvas material is stretched onto a wooden profile
• If you are using photo-paper, you can choose between glossy and matt finish, hard back (kappa) and lamination.
• Click to see which hand-made wooden frames best compliment your image.
• View three different frame perspectives – front, side and profile.
Step Five – Choose a fitting mat
• A mat accentuates your image and helps it stand out against your frame
• You can print two layers of mat in different colors and widths to create a harmonious link between the shades of your image and the display wall.
• Note that adding a mat alters the size of the image you set at the first stage, as well as the circumference of the selected frame.
Step Six – Order your masterpiece
• A text box offers you the opportunity to send us specific requests or questions and leave your contact details.
• Hit the Submit Order button to confirm your size, material, effects, finish, frame and matting.
• You can easily modify your order by clicking Edit, or add another picture by clicking Load Another Image.
• To make your payment, click Proceed to Checkout using PayPal.
Step Seven – Receive delivery of your beautiful artwork
Please allow up to two weeks for your artwork to be delivered to your door as:
• Each wooden frame is individually hand-crafted to exact size (not a fixed size as offered by most framers)
• Your print undergoes several layers of work, each requiring drying time
• A print expert will carefully examine your finished product to guarantee exceptional quality work.
To upload a picture, Click here